Christmas is upon us, I hope you all are ready for it! I know I’m not! With the tons of shopping and getting out recipes for Christmas dinner, remember that your dog deserves a special meal too. Here’s a simple Christmas dinner recipe for your pooch from Wunderdog Magazine prepared by Chef Shane; a yummy beef burger with veggies and gravy.
Beef burger with roast veg and gravy
Ingredients (either for a small or a large plate):
– 100g minced beef / 200g minced beef
– 50g cut carrot and parsnip / 100g cut carrot and parsnip
– 50ml stock / 75ml stock
– For the vegetables: blanch the carrots and parsnip until a little soft. Add a splash of vegetable oil to a hot frying pan. Fry the vegetables until caramelized. Remove.
– Shape the beef mince into a burger shape. Place in the hot pan and fry both sides. Remove.
– Place the veg and burger in a serving dish.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. We hope you have lots to eat and receive all the presents your heart’s desire.