To make boarding check-in a breeze, Aschley is back with information on the check-in process at both our Naples and Bonita Springs locations for your convenience. With April moving along so quickly, summer break is almost here for the kiddos. This means summer trips with the family and unfortunately, your pooch may not be able to come along for the ride.
Tips to expedite checking in/out of the Ruffgers Residence Hall
1. Print and complete add-on form and boarding check-in that is located on our website
2. Please pre-bag your dog’s food
3. Write out dates and what medications are to be given if any
4. If you are adding training please note what you would like us to work on and how many days
5. All boarding dogs get fresh bedding daily, so please only bring bedding if it’s a necessity.
Give us a call at any location for more information. We’re happy to help!