Happy Mother’s Day to all you dog moms out there and for those who are also regular moms! We wish you the very best of day and from us at Ruffgers, we thank you for all you do with your families and your little fur babies. You deserve all the credit and so much more!
With Sunday being Mother’s Day and this is a dog blog, here are some ideas on how to celebrate those dog moms in your life on this most special of days.
1. Have a picnic with your dog this Mother’s Day. Pack a scrumptious lunch for you and pick up some extra special treats for your dog at a local dog bakery, or, bake them yourself!
2. Go to dinner. Find a local dog-friendly restaurant and share dinner with your fur-baby! Mother’s Day is one of the busiest restaurant days of the year so be sure to either go the day before or go another day.
3. Have a spa day! Take your pup to your favorite groomers and then head off to the spa yourself and get pampered! Once done you and your dog can hit the town together!
4. Dog moms’ love extends to all dogs so why not give a donation to a local dog or pet sanctuary in her name?
5. For something even more personal, a custom dog portrait is guaranteed to bring a smile to her face and tears to her eyes every time she sees her furry baby.
6. Lastly, Mother’s Day is a time to reflect and relax and there’s no better way than with an award-winning glass of wine. Fur moms will feel better knowing that each sip supports animal welfare. The bottles feature adorable shelter dogs with proceeds of each purchase going towards no-kill organizations! These can be found at local stores in Naples and Bonita Springs!
Remember, Mother’s Day is a day for us who have been touched by the love and sacrifices of mothers in any way, be it a fur mom or your mother. So make sure to spoil her and continue to do so even after Mother’s Day has passed.
Thank you again, moms and we wish you a relaxing and heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day from your friends at Ruffgers!