Who likes sitting at home all day and night? Not me. Who likes leaving their dog at home all day and night while they go run errands? Not. Me. We have good news for you. Here are 4 places in Florida that are dog-friendly!
1. Brookside Paddle Sports, Naples. Residents and visitors can spend some time outdoors while bringing along their furry friend. Pets paddle free so bring out the family and explore the calm waters of the Gordon River. You can even stop to give your pet the chance to cool off in the water or even grab some lunch as you paddle alongside Tin City.
2. Naples Water Tours, Naples. This awesome tour company gives you the opportunity to explore the waters of Naples on a private charter accompanied by your four-legged friend. Naples Water Tours offers dolphin tours, sunset cruises, and sightseeing tours. The company requires prior approval of your pet so make sure to call ahead.
3. Naples Botanical Garden, Naples. Naples Botanical Garden gives you the opportunity to bring your furry friend along as you take a stroll through the foliage. The garden requires that your pet is up to date with vaccinations and to be leashed as you’re exploring this preservation land. Naples Botanical Garden allows one pet per adult during their designated hours.
4. Mango’s Dockside Bistro, Marco Island. Mango’s is also located on the water and offers patio seating for people with pets. The restaurant menu includes a variety of American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as sushi, and an extensive drink menu. At Mango’s, your pets are able to join you for a bite to eat with a choice of two options from the menu. Locally owned and operated, this establishment is situated on Marco Island alongside Smokehouse Bay.
5. Momentum Brewhouse, Naples. Come enjoy craft beer, live music, board games, vintage arcade games, corn hole, giant Jenga, and time with your furry friend. This brewery is dog-friendly and has great happy hours, and sometimes YAPPY Hours with the team from Ruffgers!
These dog-friendly places are courtesy of Naples Daily News. Your fluffy friends will love you for letting them tag along on your summer day trips. No need to leave your pooch at home; bring them along with you to make memories and enjoy the Florida sunshine! Happy travels!